Advertise Your Business with The Pinoy Wanderer

ACE Hotel & Suites and ACE Water Spa: A Review

     When traveling, it's important that we choose to stay in a hotel where we can be comfortable and have peace of mind.  Whether it's for business or a vacation, the hotel we choose should minimize the stress that usually goes with being away from home. 

     Hey there, what's up?  In this post, I'm going to tell you about our stay at ACE Hotel & Suites, including our use of their facilities at ACE Water Spa.  There's already a lot of reviews about ACE Hotel & Suites and ACE Water Spa all over the Internet, mostly positive, so I'm not gonna bore you with all the details you already know.  Only the relevant ones that you can use if you decide to stay in this hotel.



     Ace Hotel & Suites and ACE Water Spa is located at United Street | corner Brixton Street, Pasig City 1603, Metro Manila.  ACE Water Spa also has a branch in Quezon City.   This branch in Pasig is the better choice for a staycation because they have an excellent hotel where guests can stay after a satisfying and therapeutic hydrotherapy massage at their water spa facility. 

     Here are some of the photos I took during our stay at the hotel.



At the ACE Hotel & Suites front desk while waiting to be checked in.


Advertisements






ACE Hotel & Suites lobby.


The control panel for air conditioning and power supply.


Inside our double bed hotel room.



ACE Hotel & Suits complimentary wine.  Thanks!


     Apart from the nice and comfortable room, I love that they've provided ample electrical outlets so you have enough slot to charge your gadgets simultaneously.  We've learned to travel with our own power extension but it's good to know that ACE Hotel & Suits does not cut short on their hospitality.




The usual safety measures are implemented.  Thank you.



A safe for your valuables, like your tiara and diamonds, if you brought them with you. ㋡


Inside ACE Hotel & Suites bathroom...
Toiletries and personal effects are alright.  They're there if you need them but I always bring my own.
They have a hair dryer and another outlet in the bathroom for, perhaps, your electrical shaver or hair iron.
And they have a phone extension inside the bathroom too.

     After unpacking our stuff and resting for a bit, we went to their water spa to relax and avail of their popular hydrotherapy massage.  The use of their ACE Water Spa facility was part of our hotel accommodation. 



Advertisements





     Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed inside ACE Water Spa.  You leave your clothes, gadgets, and stuff you have on your person in the locker provided for you.  Locker and shower area are separate for male and female.  Swimsuit should be spandex or lycra (your own or you can rent from them) and you should bring your own flip-flops and towels (or rent from them too).


     Here's a glimpse of what's inside ACE Water Spa.  The next three photos were grabbed from ACE Hotel & Suites official website.





     They have a huge lap pool (which I didn't use because I don't know how to swim, LOL), hot herbal pools, and steam & sauna.  I love their hydrotherapy massage which uses jet systems that massages different and specific areas of the body.  They are installed throughout the pool area, and you can try all of them as you explore the place.  I've used all of them and they were all satisfying.  After an intensifying muscle therapy, I go hang out at the different herbal pools to relax and meditate then go back at the pool for more hydrotherapy massage.  If I feel like it, I drop by the sauna which is just next to the herbal pools.  We've spent hours at the water spa and came out feeling great and rejuvenated.  We slept like babies that night.





     We overslept the next day but were still able to make it to breakfast.  The breakfast buffet that's included in our accommodation is from 6:00AM to 9:30AM at The SKY Garden, 8th floor of their building.  Here are some photos of their restaurant.





     Some more shots during the breakfast buffet at The Sky Garden restaurant.





The food was great.  Here's what I had on my plate.  I wasn't that hungry. ㋡




     After the hearty breakfast, we went to the roof top to check the view.


     Our stay at the hotel was fuss-free and all good but what made it better was our access to the water spa.  It was fun and truly relaxing.  I hear that people go to ACE Water Spa to cure sore muscles or back problems and it proved to be effective.  I just hope that they maintain a high standard of sanitation because water is such a fast way for communicable ailments to spread.  My muscles were a bit sore the next few days like I had a good workout -- but it's to be expected.  I truly had fun staying at this hotel.  The next time I'm in Manila (I'm based in Bicol now), I will try to squeeze ACE Water Spa in my itinerary.  And I hear they often have sale on Metrodeal. Cool.

     Thank you guys for reading!  Tell me what you think on the comments' section below.  Until my next wandering!
tags:  review of ACE Water Spa, review of Ace Hotel & Suites, hotels in Pasig, Manila with hydrotherapy massage, ace water spa pasig review, ace hotel & suites review, what to do in ace water spa, ace water spa photos, hotel with spa hydrotherapy massage in Pasig Manila Philippines, hotel and spa with hydrotherapy massage
Show comments
Hide comments

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a very good Thursday.
    Teb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyment to examine. You have got producing talent. I liked your Tale. How did you discover it?    saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!