Advertise Your Business with The Pinoy Wanderer

Best Free Watch Faces for TicWatch Pro

     Watch is an essential part of our style and an accessory that is both fashionable and functional.  Here is a list I made of my favorite watch faces that I use for my TicWatch Pro.


Me and my TicWatch Pro showing off one of my favorite watch faces: Marine Commander.

     Although I can't afford expensive watches, I make sure that I have several pieces that goes well with my clothes (whether I'm in dress clothes, casual, or street style) and that the brands I chose will last for several years.  Many of us got excited when smart watches became popular because this means that we can customize and add more functionalities to the watches.  But just like any new technology, smart watches become obsolete after a few months, thus, not really a good investment unlike buying old-school analog watches.




     I spent at least two weeks before finally deciding which smart watch to buy because frankly, they don't come cheap.  In the end, I got myself a TicWatch Pro because I liked the layered display and the better performing battery.  I've been using it for a few months now and I can honestly say that I'm enjoying its performance.  I also bought a stainless metal strap that I interchange with it's default hybrid leather-silicon strap to suit my style for the day.  It's fun changing watch faces to suit my clothes and style.  I've scoured the Internet for watch faces to use but hardly found a list where I liked all the suggestions.  So in this post, I will list down 20 watch faces that are my favorite and looks great on my TicWatch Pro.


Here wearing one of my go-to watch faces: Cronosurf Wave Watch.

     A TicWatch Pro is a bit formal in appearance, thus, artistic or too colorful watch faces won't go well with it.  Here are a few things I've considered when choosing the right watch face for my TicWatch Pro. 

⌚ Neat look and design.  I don't need a lot of features displayed on my watch, I won't be using them all the time anyway.  However, I still want them there because if when I get bored, they give me something to do...

⌚ Watch face that will allow a few customization.  I would love to be able to personalize the color to suit my style and move around a few features (or remove if it looks weird).  At a glance, it should be a watch which tells the time, but it would be awesome if it could display some of my fitness data and tell me the weather or battery status -- these are what I need to see basically on my watch.

⌚ It's good if it's free (but I wouldn't mind paying if it's worth the feature I'll be paying for).   




     In my opinion, most of what's on this list are great even on their free versions.  Well, I think I've bored you enough with the introduction -- so here goes the list.  I've included a photo of the watch face, a link to it on Play Store, and some things you need to know about the watch face before downloading it.



20 Free Watch Faces I Use for my TicWatch Pro


Digital Striker Watch Face (by RichFace)

     Although the customization on this watch face is limited for the free version, Digital Striker is cool enough to make my list.  There are predefined color schemes you can choose from on the settings, however, control on which complication to display on the face watch, that's off limits.  (Watch face "complication" means a feature displayed on the watch in addition to time).  Heads up for watch faces from RichFace, their free version does not allow you to rearrange complications on the watch, and complications to show fitness data (like steps counter) can only be displayed if you're logged in to your Google Fit account -- and that is only allowed in the premium version.  Swiping from the right of my TicWatch Pro shows me my fitness counters so I can live with this.

Digital Striker Watch Face
Get it on Google Play



Marine Commander Watch Face (by Bosenko)

     I love this watch face because despite the fact that it's free, it has great functionality and it looks really good.  There are four available spots for your complications so if you want to customize them, go ahead. All customization are available for the free version, purchasing the license will remove the "DEMO MODE" inscription on the watch face.  All of the watch face settings can only be modified on the watch, there's no interface accessible on your phone.

Marine Commander Watch Face for WearOS
Get it on Google Play

Advertisements





N-touch Watch Face (by RichFace)

     Not a lot of the features can be customized on the free version of N-touch.  But I love this watch face the way it is --  simple and sleek.  This is good for casual look.

N-touch Watch Face
Get it on Google Play


Black Classic Watch Face (by HuskyDEV)

     There are a lot of options in the UI for customizing this watch face -- a bit overwhelming at first glance.  Also, the free version comes only in this color so if you want to further customize, you have to pay a little over a dollar.  But I'm cool with the functions I get from the free version, tons load more than what you'll get from paid watch faces.  Most importantly, the watch face looks pretty good too.

Black Classic Watch Face
Get it on Google Play

Cronosurf Wave Watch (by fruit4droid)

     I like using this watch face but for more than two months that I have it on my watch, up to now I still am not familiar with its features.  I like Cronosurf Wave for its complexity, haha.  It's got tons of functionality that are so cool, if only I have the time to read the manual and learn them.  It can tell you the date and even the moon cycle.  It's got a stop watch, countdown timer, alarm, and worldwide time.  Looks awesome on my TicWatch Pro too.  Tap on the center of the watch face to see the different functions you can personalize to suit your needs.

Cronosurf Wave Watch
Get it on Google Play



Cronosurf Breeze & Air (by fruit4droid)

     This is a less complicated version of Cronosurf Wave and I will insist that this watch face should make this list as well.  Although this do not feature complications that I would like to see on my watch, I like the way it looks.  To make up for what it doesn't have, it has alternative features that I appreciate like the night mode option. Tap on the center of the watch face to see the options you can change.

Cronosurf Breeze & Air
Get it on Google Play

Advertisements







Disclaimer:  Photos of watch faces featured in this post are all taken from the App's page on Google Play.  Furthermore, the brands mentioned here are for reference purposes only.
Tags: best watch faces for Android 2019, best watch faces for TicWatch Pro and TicWatch watches
Show comments
Hide comments

2 comments:

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!