Advertise Your Business with The Pinoy Wanderer

Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen: A Review

     People love to eat and food is an important part of human interaction. We eat when we celebrate something, when we want to relax, when we want to cheer ourselves up, when we're happy, and sometimes, we eat when we meet friends we haven't seen in a while.

Ruth, The Pinoy Wanderer, and Ate Bolen @ Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen.

     And so that's what happened when my good friend Ruth was in the country for a short vacation from Singapore. After a relaxing foot spa and massage at Natural Therapy HUB & Cafe, Ruth and I went to Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen in Daraga, Albay for an early dinner.  We were joined later by another good friend, Ate Bolen.

    Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen is located at F. Lotivio St. corner T. Claudio St., Ilawod 2, 4501 Daraga, Albay.  A look at their menu suggests that they offer contemporary cuisine, a fusion of different food cultures that we Filipinos have grown to love. We were told that Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen changes menu every now and then to keep their regular diners happy. What we ordered that night was a mixture of Italian and American, so let's see how they fared.

     For our appetizer, Ruth chose this --  I forgot what it's called or what it's made of. I wasn't paying attention, haha.  I skipped it but Ruth said it was okay.




     I love pizza and among the choices on their menu, pepperoni seemed a sensible choice. We all loved it, besides, I'm not that hard to please when it comes to pizza. LOL.




     For myself, I picked this Chicken Alfredo pasta which I liked. It was delicious. Their pasta is served with garlic focaccia. Ate Bolen and Ruth said they liked this pasta too.



Advertisements





     Ate Bolen ordered Tyler's All Meat Lasagna and she said it was a bit salty for her taste. I tried it myself and I say that it was just right.




     Ruth ordered Tyler's beef burger (served with fries) which she shared with all of us. It was good.  I'm more of a clubhouse sandwich guy but I appreciated this hamburger.



     While we three were busy catching up, we were also enjoying the food. I liked the place, looks Colonial outside but the interior gives off a modern industrial vibe. I took some photos but I accidentally erased them while transferring to my laptop.  Pft!  There's a lot on the menu that's worth a try the next time we're there.  All in all, I can say that Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen is above par and worth your buck.  Food is great, place is nice. It's also quickly becoming a tourist landmark so I hope that the attention they're getting won't affect the quality of their food and the service they're providing.

     They have a Facebook page you can visit: Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen.

     Until my next wandering! Let me know your thoughts on the comments' section below.
tags: restaurants in Legazpi, restaurants in Albay, restaurants in Daraga, review of Tyler's Gourmet kitchen restaurant, where to eat in Legazpi Albay Bicol, recommended restaurants in Bicol Legazpi Albay Daraga, best restaurants in Legazpi Daraga Albay, where to go in Daraga for good food, Tyler's Gourmet Kitchen review

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!