For many of us, the up and coming Christmas season is one of the busiest and happiest of holidays. It's a time for many things, among others, it's a time for delicious and yummy food and desserts!
Hey folks, The Pinoy Wanderer is back to share one of the recipes I learned from our neighbor and probably an economical addition to the Noche Buena this Christmas Eve.
|My version of Buko-Lychee Salad, got this recipe from the neighbor.|
This dessert gives you more chance to enjoy the refreshing taste of buko
with the subtle but enjoyable taste of lychee.
Read on to find out how to prepare this simple yet delectable dessert...
- 1 box 250 ml Alaska All-Purpose Cream*
- 1 can 300 ml Alaska Condensada*
- 3/4 kilos shredded buko meat
- 1/2 kilo fresh and deboned lychee or 2 cans 500 g. whole lychee
|Ingredients for the Buko-Lychee Salad|
*Attention Alaska, free advertising for you guys, LOL!
- Whip the condensed milk and all-purpose cream. If you're too lazy to use the blender, just mix them in the bowl, no big deal. ☺
- Combine all the ingredients and chill.
- When serving, you can opt to top it with grated cheese for added flavor.
tags: buko lychee recipe, coolest desserts for summer