Advertise Your Business with The Pinoy Wanderer

Add ME on Facebook!

      Hey guys, what's up?

     It's been a busy weekend for The Pinoy Wanderer and I'm still trying to get my thoughts organized before I publish another post.  For the meantime, though it's absolutely not important, I'd like to let you know that I've made a new Facebook account specially reserved for new friends that I will meet through the Internet.  So, if you have Facebook and you would like us to be FRIENDS, don't hesitate to add me.

My FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.  Add me up!
     You can do it several ways:
  1. Search for my account using my email:  mynameismyke@yahoo.com
  2. Or go click this LINK and add me. 
      Easy, right?

     While you're at it and if it isn't too much to ask, do like my blog's Facebook page too.  I promise not to spam your timeline, will just be posting updates from my two blogs so my posts can get to you the soonest.  Here's the link to my blog's Facebook page:  http://facebook.com/yourlooktoday


     Hope to hear from you soon!
tags: The Pinoy Wanderer facebook page, Show Me Your Look Today facebook page
Show comments
Hide comments

9 comments:

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!