Advertise Your Business with The Pinoy Wanderer
Loading...

Starbucks Philippines Happy Hour is Back!

     Hey fellow coffee lovers, here's a good news from Starbucks Philippines:  from 2PM to 6PM starting today, April 30, and every Monday then on until May 28, 2012, Frappuccino Happy Hour is back!  This means that you get your frappes for only half the usual price.  


     And this also means long lines so yeah, if you have the patience, enjoy!  See y'all on my next wandering!

*Photo taken from Starbucks Philippines' Facebook page.

11 comments:

  1. bakit kaya nila binalik? mahina ang sales? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, I think it's just their way of reaching out to more people. 50% off is not bad! ☺

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Myke, for the tips :) dreaming of giving a treat to my Sis :) hehehe planning rather! :) Starbuck adik din ako ei :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Will go running to Starbucks tom and will not mind the long line and waiting. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahurm, every Monday only ms. Rona. Today is Wednesday. LOL!

      Delete
    2. returned back to comment. para na din to apologize. Oo nga noh? Shunga minsan ang beauty ko eh kalaki laki na nga naman ng banner na yan di ko pa nakita na every Monday lang. Pagpasensyahan mo na. Siguro nasanay din kasi ako na mahaba ka lagi magpost. Hahaha. Again, sori Mike. Your posts are great and of good quality so it's a lesson learned in my part. Have a good day!

      Delete
    3. LOL! Thanks for making bola ms. Rona. I appreciate the visit. Good morning!

      Delete
  4. I dropped by to the nearest Starbucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like drink coffee,nice share xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. and when you say long lines
    it means loooong lines,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am truly grateful.

Hey, do me a favor, can we connect on facebook? Please LIKE my blog's facebook page. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...